Terms and Conditions
- Any contract entered into by Monster Fireworks Ltd. for the
supply of goods and services is subject to these conditions.
No amendments to this contract will be accepted unless agreed
in writing by Monster Fireworks Ltd.
- No order for supply arising from a quotation or otherwise
shall be deemed to be accepted or constitute a legally
enforceable contract until accepted in writing by
Monster Fireworks Ltd.
- It is illegal to purchase fireworks if you are under 18.
Identification confirming proof of age may be required
- If your order consists of Sky Lanterns,
delivery charge for the delivery of Sky Lanterns is
included within the product price. The Sky Lanterns will
be sent to you via First Class Royal Mail and will not be
sent via our Firework courier. Monster Fireworks Ltd accept
no responsibility for the time of delivery and time shall
not be deemed to be of the essence of the contract.
Clauses 1,2,3,4,6,10,11 (insofar as they relate to
non-hazardous material), 12,15-20 apply.
- We can only deliver goods within the UK.
We do not deliver to Northern Ireland. All orders are
subject to a minimum carriage fee of £18.00 (eighteen pounds).
Orders over £250.00 (two hundred and fifty pounds)
will incur no carriage fee or surcharge fee.
Some remote areas may be subject to a surcharge or
additional delivery time. Surcharges levied are as follows:
- Scotland £28.00 (twenty eight pounds)
- Devon & Cornwall £8.00 (eight pounds)
- Powys & Dyfed £8.00 (eight pounds)
- Goods will normally be delivered within 3 working days. Next day delivery service is available subject to location and an additional delivery fee. We do not accept next day delivery without prior express written confirmation. No guarantee can be given with regard to time of delivery and time of delivery will not constitute the essence of the contract.
- Where we have been unable to deliver due to you not being available to sign for the delivery, we will charge you an additional £12.50 (twelve pounds and fifty pence). We will charge this additional sum to your method of payment. By entering into this contract you consent to us making such deduction from any credit and/or debit card or refund.
- In the event of non-delivery and/or refund we will deduct from any refund due to you the cost of returning the product to Monster Fireworks
Ltd. at the same rate as if the order was cancelled under clause 10 herein.
- Deliveries are between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. Fireworks will not be left without a signature. You must be available to take delivery of your fireworks as they will not be left without a signature of a person over 18.
- All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn if the stock is sold out. Where items are unavailable, these will be replaced with an item of similar price. If your order cannot be fulfilled we may at our discretion offer an alternative or a refund.
- Fireworks are a hazardous material and are subject to carriage constraints. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you are entitled to a 7 day cancellation period from the date of receipt of the goods. This cancellation period does not extend to customised orders (e.g. lance work). In the event of cancellation, you must notify Momnster Fireworks Ltd.
in writing. In order for a refund, the goods must be unopened. Upon receipt of cancellation, Monster Fireworks Ltd.
will notify you of how and when the goods are to be collected. A charge will be levied to you for collection and will be retained from any refund given in addition to the original delivery fee.
- Please check the contents of the delivery upon receipt. Errors in your order must be notified to Monster Fireworks Ltd.
within 24 hours of delivery.
- Due to the large volume of orders for November 5th, orders will not be accepted for bonfire night after Friday 31st October except for next day delivery orders where express written confirmation has been given in accordance with clause 5.
- Due to the large volume of orders for New Years Eve, orders will not be accepted for New Years Eve after December 23rd, except for next day delivery orders where express written confirmation has been given in accordance with clause 5.
- Payments via the internet are processed by World Pay (The Royal Bank of Scotland) in order to ensure security of your transaction. Should you have any problems with your transaction please email World Pay quoting your transaction id - email@example.com
- Monster Fireworks Ltd. will retain your email address, telephone number and other personal data so we can process your order. We do not exchange sell or provide your data to other companies. Your information will be passed to third parties for the purposes of administering and carriage only.
- Liability for faulty goods will not be accepted where products have not been used in accordance with the instructions and/or where
Monster Fireworks Ltd. deems that the product has not been used correctly or the product has not been used for the purpose for which it was meant.
- Liability will not be accepted by Monster Fireworks Ltd.
where Force Majeure is considered to have been a factor of failure.
- Insofar as is allowed by law, Monster Fireworks Ltd.
accept no liability for loss and/or damage howsoever caused.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are covered by appropriate insurance in the event of loss and/or damage.
- In the event that any of the clauses within this agreement are deemed invalid, the clause shall be severed so that it shall not invalidate the remainder of this agreement.
- This contract is governed by the law in England and Wales.
- Monster Fireworks Ltd. is registered in England and Wales as company number 06838160.